About the Company:
Atlantic Group & Associates, Inc. believes that our greatest asset is our people, we encourage our employees to reach their full potential. We invest in our staff and provide the guidance, foundation, tools, and resources for them to excel.
We are currently seeking Survey Personnel with field experience and CAD skills. Candidates should have minimum of 3 years’ experience in land development; including Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Location Surveys, and Construction Stakeout.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan
Position Requirements Successful candidates MUST have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of field experience utilizing Robotic and GPS survey equipment.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite & Civil 3D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your resume to: email@example.com