Atlantic Group & Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a Site/Civil Project Engineer in our Berlin, Maryland office. The Project Engineer will perform a variety of civil engineering functions in support of a growing, multi-disciplinary site development design group.
- The work required by the Project Engineer is diverse and ranges from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in Civil 3D, MS Excel, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Haestad Hydrology and Hydraulics Software and Adobe Acrobat. Typical work efforts include site design, site grading, stormwater management, sediment & erosion control, road & highway design and utility design.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience directly related to site/civil development projects in the Maryland, Delaware or Virginia area.
- Experience in Stormwater Management Design techniques and Land Development Approval Process
- Meets project and client deadlines.
- Works in a timely fashion to meet project budgets.
- Prepares graphics, exhibits, site/civil construction plans and specifications.
- Communicates effectively with clients, coworkers, sub consultants, and county/agency review staff.
- Composes technical reports, permit documents, memorandums and other written communication such as email.
- Handles multiple concurrent projects.
- Working knowledge of the land development permitting and approval processes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Other duties as required.
- Driving is a requirement of the position.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org